Langmobile’s Epic 6 Step Scavenger Hunt! A children’s adventure game for indoor days!
Looking for a fun activity to do with the children on those days when the family is stuck indoors? Langmobile has created an Epic Scavenger Hunt that will keep their minds and bodies active!
This activity is one we are proud to share because it introduces vocabulary words about household objects. It can be used as a teaching opportunity in English/French! Just follow the instructions, and enjoy! Langmobile is always searching for ways to keep learning fun, and we hope you will join our indoor adventure game!
What you need to get started:
- A pair of scissors
- A printer
- Printer paper
- A pencil for each player
- Choose some prizes to give out to each member after they have finished the scavenger hunt.
- Print the player and riddle cards.
- Cut the riddle cards and place them next to the appropriate items around the house. (See the riddle card reference sheet.)
- Gather the family/players together, tell them that you are their scavenger hunt team leader! Give each person a player card and a pencil.
- Read the first riddle card.
- Wait for each player to return with their completed player cards to claim their prize! *Some new learners may need some help along the way.*